Cloud Business Development Manager / Cloud-Geschäftsentwicklung ManagerRegister for Job Alert
A leading ICT solution provider, also one of the leading global telecom solution providers, is urgently seeking an experienced Cloud Business Development Manager to join their new Public Cloud business. The company’s products and solutions are supporting the majority of the world's top 50 telecom operators and 1/3 of the world's population.
Reporting to the project director, you will be part of the business development team focusing on their new public cloud offering launched with a strategic partner company. You will support customers’ requirements and develop solutions in order to expand business, particularly in the Gaming, Retail, or Media sector.
Responsibilities of the Cloud Business Development Manager:
- Identify leads and opportunities to expand pipelines;
- Define, launch and lead the cloud economics and partner enablement programme by working cross-functionally with business development, partner managers, marketing, and sales teams;
- Establish and own the programme’s business development strategy, methodology, program framework and delivery timeline;
- Create partner enablement, positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategies, whitepapers, case studies and business documentation in conjunction with the partner marketing and the cloud economics team.
Requirements for the Cloud Business Development Manager:
- Must have proven Public Cloud business development experience, preferably experience of AWS / Microsoft Azure public cloud solutions;
- Proven client experience in one of the following industries will be highly advantageous: Gaming / Retail / Media;
- Executive presence and prior experience in successfully working with senior IT/Cloud executives, IT outsourcing vendors and cloud service providers;
- Product marketing, partner, sales or segment management experience;
- Strong experience in working cross-functionally in an organisation.
Qualifications of the Cloud Business Development Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree required; technical, business or marketing domain preferred;
- Ability to understand customers’ needs to target the desired solution;
- Excellent ability to collaborate with a variety of people (product management, engineering…);
- Ability to interface with the customers and work in a multicultural environment;
- Fluent English and German.