Chief Digital & Technology OfficerRegister for Job Alert
Our Client is major component of UK Government, responsible for the delivery of vital commercial strategies, procurement frameworks and the facilitation of a spend of over £20bn per year. They have evolved over the last decade to become a hugely successful business; with strong leadership and a clear strategic direction.
Following significant investment and a period of organisational change, they are ready to embark on the most crucial stage of their transformational journey. At the core of this is their focus on digital technology and how they can have the optimum systems, processes and culture to take them into our greatest ever growth period.
The Chief Digital and Technology Officer (CDTO) will play a critical role in development by leading a large-scale programme of change that will radically improve government procurement.
We are looking for candidates with the following attributes and abilities:
- A proven change agent with experience of successful digitally led transformation;
- A leader who can drive teams across multiple geographies whilst ensuring a culture of continuous improvement and high performance;
- A business minded professional who can rapidly grasp the commercial principles within our complex operation;
- Able to effectively manage relationships with, and the performance of, multiple external suppliers;
- A strategic thinker who can develop digital technology roadmaps in-line with wider business strategy;
- Able to develop technology and processes that support service delivery to the end user as a customer;
- Able to re-engineer the approach to the collection, secure storage and usage of data;
- As a leader and coach with impact, drive and ambition, you will have the rare opportunity to occupy a role with huge diversity. Not only will you ensure the effective operation of a large team across a complex infrastructure, but your strategic transformation skills will secure the performance of one of the most commercial and crucial parts of UK Government, for years to come.