T24 AA Technical AnalsytRegister for Job Alert
The successful candidate will have responsibility for the following:
Investigation of data-issues, root-cause analysis, impact analysis, design of data corrections, temporary workarounds, development of monitoring and control reports, commissioning of bug fixes, unit-testing and navigation of such fixes through the development life cycle. Continuous liaison with multiple business units, management and software provider to progress the above.
- Troubleshoot and resolve data, performance, configuration and interface issues and bugs, be these arising from the core system, local or on-site development or from other causes.
- Provide fast and accurate analysis to contain incidents when things go wrong.
- Some analysis, design, delivery, unit-testing and documentation of solutions to meet new business requirements or change requests.
- Assessment of impact and risk of technical changes.
- Some technical consultancy on changes or pending developments.
- Interfaces, extractions and reports. Process automation, improvement, metrics.
- Recommend standards for changes; documentation; cross-training of technical teams.
Experienced in retail banking.
- At least five years of experience working at a senior technical level in T24.
- Extensive experience in analysing and resolving deeply technical T24 development and production issues.
Knowledge of T24 AA essential.
- Knowledge of T24 accounting and of SEPA payments desirable.
- Expert knowledge of T24 modules EB, ST, FT, AA, IC, AC, DE, AL, AD, AR, DC, DM, DW, LD, PW and good knowledge of EP, AG, CO, CR, IA, IF, LI, PM, RE, SF.
- Thorough mastery of jBase, Info Basic, OFS, T24 applications, libraries and utilities, T24 entry points.
- Proficiency in UNIX, JBoss, JMS, java, Oracle, SQL, XML.
- Excellent spoken English.