Informatica DeveloperRegister for Job Alert
Your working environment will consist of a small agile team (4-6 persons) that work together in a DevOps environment. Here you will be able to use the latest technologies such as several data quality solutions (Informatica Data Quality, Ab initio), ETL tooling (Informatica Powercenter), Master Data Management Solutions (Informatica MDM) and more. You will be at the frontier of a major digital revolution and at the heart of the value-assets of the organization, in constant collaboration with all business lines.
Describe the role:
To speed up and strengthen the digital transformation we are searching for the best development engineers to join our client.
- Design, implement and support our IT-applications.
- Development with Informatica Tooling.
- Modelling complex new data-models on reference and master data.
- Interact with the whole organization from business lines to other development blocks & grids.
- Innovate, experiment and help with setting up new technologies.
- Structure and organize our code in a way that makes it sustainable and easy to change.
Examples of the things you could work on:
- Be responsible for (one of) the Master Data Management hubs.
- Creating the new golden source for Reference Data for the whole bank.
- Building a new Data Management Platform for customer data.
- Helping the business report to the regulators and comply to GDPR.
- Developing on the golden source of Reference Data within the bank.
- Developing on the data quality tooling at the heart of all other core systems.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Expert in Informatica MDM, Informatica IDQ or Informatica DIH.
- Familiar with the latest Open Source developments in your area of expertise.
- Able to not only suggest and design solutions, but you are also able to put them into practice immediately by developing them yourself.
- Eagerness to design and create innovative and sustainable Enterprise Data Management solutions.
- Proven knowledge of the latest data technologies and known how to turn this knowledge into valuable delivery.
- Exploratory mindset, on the lookout for new developments.
- General understanding of Data or any of its sub-fields.
- An education in Computer Science, Information Science, Econometrics, Mathematics or Computer Science related fields.
- Fluent in English and/or Dutch.