WORKDAY HCM IMPLEMENTATION PROJECT MANAGERRegister for Job Alert
World leading Global Consulting firm is growing by 20% this year and has huge plans for its established clientele engaged in the HR Transformation process to deploy the Workday HCM platform. No business covers more countries, technologies and excellence for delivery.
HR Transformation program lead on global roll out is in full swing and needs experienced Workday HCM professional with at least one end to end implementation experience. Must be Workday Certified: HCM Core or Benefits or Absence or Time Tracking or Compensation preferred.
- Data Integrity Model, TOM and aligning and increasing the data usage and quality.
- Biannual WD new releases coordination as well as supporting the new modules implementations.
- Security Management including SOX Audits and accuracy maintenance
- Workday HCM new releases Management including identification of changes and impact including constant WD changes to functionality
- Managing and testing the implementation of new changes
- Data Integrity Management: Data Model and Management
- Monthly Updates on Scorecards and KPIs
- Proposals of improvements
- Support on New Modules implementation
- Change management and Project Management support
- Opportunity for EIB Support
Apply now and receive the best possible support for your future career in a strong Workday Practice!
Scrum or Prince experienced but Workday Certified: HCM Core or Benefits or Absence or Time Tracking or Compensation. You will have delivered Workday HCM Module projects with at least one complete cycle. The role will allow you to see the world so ability to travel to clients as necessary is vital. Ambition to constantly chase new certifications and capabilities is encouraged.
Opportunity to be exposed to cloud. Lots of technical personal development on offer and years of great projects. EU passport holders are the priority due to security considerations.