Triple A ExpertRegister for Job Alert
Currently working directly with a Private Bank who are looking for someone with strong experience with Triple’A technical language and with experience of Triple'A project's lifecyle (involvement in scope, design, implementation, testing & error correction, cutover, solution support activities.
As Triple’A+ Business Senior Consultant/Manager, you will:
- Be involved in the Project Initiation document creation by defining the scope, estimates (cost and workload) and roadmap, and if necessary the Target Operating Model
- Define the business requirements by leading client workshops on several topics (Performance, Strategies, Constraints, Order flows …)
- Provide detailed analysis on business requirements feasibility (gap analysis)
- Define the parameterization of Triple'A+ (Design GUI screens & formats, scripting default values, input controls, advanced scripting)
- Implement basic process flows, page flows and screens in Design Studio
- Define the test plan and prepare the test scenarios and test conditions with support of the client
- Support the client during the preparation of the User Acceptance Tests
- Train the project team on several modules or functionalities and be part of the change management process by training the client end users on the usage of the target solution
At least 10 years experience in Triple’A development Strong problem solving and excellent analytical skills. English fluent and French as a plus.