T24 Business Consulting ManagerRegister for Job Alert
As a TEMENOS T24 Business Senior Consultant/Manager, you will: Analyse client business requirements and relate them to TEMENOS products capability.
- Identify and validate any gaps together with proposals for their resolution (e.g. work arounds or changes in processes) and ensure any solutions proposed are realistic and within the agreed scope of the project.
- Define and validate customization needs for TEMENOS products as per agreed business definitions.
- Prepare and perform the configuration of TEMENOS products through the definition of static and semi-static data for the installation of the core system.
- Prepare and perform the functional testing to support User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Review client organization, processes and workflows to propose a 'post-picture' to maximize the benefit from T24 as well as make recommendations on best banking practices or alert on practices that might damage the client's business or contradict legal requirements.
To be the right fit for this position, you have to: Hold a Master degree in Business Administration, Finance or IT
- Have at least 5 years of experience in Finance and banking software consultancy
- Show in depth knowledge of standard banking processes and T24 modules like accounting, AA, securities…
- Show full understanding and ability to leverage the TEMENOS Implementation Methodology
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Be fluent in English; German or French are considered as strong assets
- Have knowledge of other Temenos solutions such as Triple’A, Insight or T-Connect or ancillary solutions such as Assentis, EFS or FRS will be considered as an asset
- Be internationally mobile, this position requires frequent travel