Cyber Security Architech. - FinlandRegister for Job Alert
The ideal candidate will be very knowledgeable about trends in security space and solutions, IOE, IOT, GDPR, Firewall Implementation that can be offered to commercial as well as governmental customers in Denmark and Globally and has a passion for developing and leading a team.
You will be an impassioned communicator and the go-to Cyber Security person for all Cyber Security and Risk management both internal and with our clients. European Language Speaker are Welcome.
You will help build and manage their new Cyber Security Practice.
You will be overseeing a team deploying security and security monitoring solutions to our clients.
The ideal candidate would be a person currently reporting to a CISO or currently having a Manager level position.
- Candidate will be involved in the following roles and duties and will move into a Director role in the future.
- In this role, you will plan, direct and control the functions and operations of the 24/7 Managed Security Services, Cyber Security Operations Centre SOC.
- Help to design, implement, and maintain the organization's cybersecurity plan. This person will help determine the direction of the company and be an integral part of the company's growth.
- Present our cyber security services through blogs, articles and speaking at conferences to help build our brand
- Monitor and analyse security events to protect clients' information and assets from unauthorized access, misuse, modification or destruction. Your team will escalate to appropriate business units for validation/investigation when breaches occur
- Attend high-level client meetings to present services and work with Salespeople on proposals and helping to close business
- Develop and direct implementation of security standards and best practices for the organization.
- Direct the installation and use of security tools (e.g., firewalls, data encryption), to protect sensitive information
- Manage the collection, documentation, and research of security events generated by the SOC monitoring platform
- Conduct scheduled and ad hoc training exercises to ensure staff are current with the latest threats and incident response techniques
- Develop, mentor and council staff
Client facing duties:
- Work hands-on with clients to implement our suite of security services
- Monitor key performance indicators, determine gaps in performance metrics and recommend/execute change management techniques for efficiency/quality improvements
- Oversee the monitoring, identification, and resolution of security events to detect threats through analysis, investigations, and prioritization of events based on risk/exposure
- Manage outsourced and in-house SOC services for quality performance and fulfillment of Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Develop and maintain an incident response management program that includes incident detection, analysis, containment, eradication, recovery, and chain of evidence/ forensic artifacts required for additional investigations
- Develop, maintain, and submit SOC compliance reports as required by the client
- Develop appropriate response strategies based on intelligence received
· Up to date with the latest GDPR and Cyber Security legislation and trends.
Please contact directly on 0208 253 1800 Or Via Email Olaa@global-resourcing.com for more details.