Cyber Security Consultants - RiskRegister for Job Alert
My client are global Technology integrators who have always been critical to developing global travel, increasing scale, choice and access.
My client has developed technology in partnership with the travel industry for 30 years.
This role will specialize in all aspects of information security management as well as business and regulatory compliance using cloud web services in large scale computing environments. Responsibilities include:
- Expertise - Collaborate with, consultants, pre-sales, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and use my client’s services in key market verticals & regulated industries such as financial services, healthcare, life sciences, and energy
- Solutions - Define and deliver on-site technical engagements with partners and customers. This includes participating in pre-sales on-site visits, understanding customer security and compliance requirements, and proposing and delivering packaged offerings, and delivering custom solution engagements.
- Delivery - Engagements include short on-site projects proving the use of my client’s Global services to support new distributed computing solutions that often span private cloud and public cloud services. Engagements will include migration of existing applications and development of new applications using Information Technology services.
- Insights - Work with engineering, support and business teams to convey partner and customer feedback as input to technology roadmaps.
- 5+ years’ experience in IT security, compliance and risk management, including privacy, controls, etc.
- Experience advising customers on architectures meeting industry standards such as PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA, and NIST/DoD frameworks.
- Experience with enterprise risk management methods and techniques to drive successful outcomes in a multi-national environment Any other information or benefits:
- Implementation experience with enterprise governance, risk, and compliance software packages
- Experience implementing security controls around ERP & business productivity packages including SAP.
- Familiarity with archive, backup/recovery and business continuity processes in distributed operations
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Highly technical and analytical, possessing 7 or more years of IT implementation experience
- Implementation of AWS services in a distributed environment with Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP etc.
- Experience building enterprise governance, risk, and compliance programs or driving the program's evolution to meet new requirements
- Experience leading the certification or accreditation of cloud workload(s) to meet industry standards such as PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA, and NIST/DoD frameworks, eDiscovery experience
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to lead effectively across organizations