Microstrategy Administrator/SupportRegister for Job Alert
The position is within the MicroStrategy Run team. This team’s goal is to deliver value to business and customers by taking 24x7 end-to-end responsibility for IT availability and performance. This is done by providing support to the users via the incident/problem/change processes and by maintaining the MicroStrategy platform.
For this specific job we are looking for a technical MicroStrategy expert that understands the usage of the MicroStrategy suite (desktop, developer, system manager, operations manager, object manager, command manager, integrity manager) and the infrastructure it runs on.
The candidate should be able to:
- Service our business users and self-service BI Teams (e.g. consult the expert and end users, solve incidents and problems);
- Implement optimal use of Operations Manager (prev. Health Monitor);
- Work closely together with the solutions enabling scrum team and contribute to their activities from a run perspective (e.g. upgrades/fixes, defining a governance/target operating model, etc.).
Key Skills & Experience:
- 5 or more years experience in MicroStrategy platform (pref. run/maintenance)
- Knowledge of Systemmanager, Objectmanager and Operations Manager
- Knowledge/experience in ITIL/BiSL Service Management
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Basic knowledge of databases such as SQL, Teradata, Hadoop and NoSQL