Salesforce ConsultantRegister for Job Alert
My client, a well-established leader in travel products based on the Salesforce platform, are looking for a skilled Salesforce resource to help in the discovery phase of a large project for an existing Salesforce customer in the US looking to implement a booking engine built on the Salesforce AppExchange.
The initial engagement would be 20 days, 7-10 of which would be onsite with the customer. As part of the discovery deliverables, the client wishes for you to provide a Statement of Work to the customer which includes a roll out plan, timeline & budget. If the customer wants to proceed with the project post discovery and handover of SoW, the engagement could possibly continue until the end-to-end solution is delivered to the customer.
- The resource would need to have extensive Salesforce and project experience as either a Senior Business Analyst, Solution Architect or Project Manager.
- Someone who can work independently to help deliver a realistic Statement of Work to the customer as well as confidently identify gaps or areas of risk.
- Help to mitigate those gaps/risks in the solution design for the customer.
- Extensive configuration experience on the salesforce platform
- Previous Salesforce solution design experience, working through the discovery phase of projects with a number of clients
- End-to-end delivery of at least 3 salesforce solutions
- Experience of the travel industry is a bonus but not essential.
- The timeframe we are looking at for this project is 7-10 days at the beginning of May.