Calypso Business Analyst - Front OfficeRegister for Job Alert
United Kingdom & ROI
23.03.2018 10:30 AM
My client is a leading International Investment Bank based in London
Calypso Busines Analyst - v15 Upgrade - Front Office - Equities
- The candidate will work mainly with the Equity desk but can be potentially asked to perform analysis and run projects on other business lines in the Fixed Income area (Rates, FX, Commodities, etc...)
- The role consists in helping Front Office with their book of work in preparation of the V15 migration and help them through the migration.
- The candidate will have to provide quality analysis and deliver tools to help Front Office in their daily task.
- You will also have to liaise with Calypso when necessary.
- The candidate will have to communicate regularly with Front Office users and in particular with the head of Equity Front office during weekly IT update.
- The candidate will be in charge of managing the book of work and communicating progress to the rest of the IT team and the business stakeholders.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience on Calypso. Knowledge of V15 is mandatory.
- Experience in Calypso upgrade projects
- Excellent knowledge of Front office area and experience working directly with traders.
- Knowledge of Equities is mandatory, knowledge of other business lines would be appreciated.
- Technical / programming background is preferred.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and reasoning skills
- Experience of IT governance, process and controls is beneficial