Salesforce DeveloperRegister for Job Alert
Excellent Salary & Benefits
23.03.2018 10:30 AM
Our client are a leading utilities company who are looking to expand their internal salesforce development team in order to help them with a huge upgrade project they are running at the moment.
- Design and develop solutions on the Force.com platform, using Apex programming language and Visual Force MVC
- Independently and collaboratively perform development, testing, implementation and documentation
- Develop software solutions using Java, Salesforce.com APIs (tooling, streaming, REST, SOAP), and 3rd party APIs.
- Develop and maintain VisualForce, Force.com pages and integration with other systems.
- Understand and document complex processes and make suggestions to improve the existing solutions.
- Improve architecture and optimise performance
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in software development and object-oriented programming, using Java, J2SE, J2EE
- 2+ years of development experience on the Salesforce.com platform
- 2+ years salesforce Administration experience desirable
- Experience integrating Force.com development with modern deployment and release processes (e.g., agile; continuous integration)
- Experience with SCM tools like Git, Sourcetree – preferred
- Knowledge of middleware technologies like Jitterbit, Informatica, Pervasive, Talend etc is preferred.
- At least one end to end Salesforce lifecycle implementation experience.
- Salesforce developer (ADM 401) certification
- Able to work on multiple projects against aggressive deadlines