SAP S4 HANA Logistics ARCHITECTRegister for Job Alert
Describe the client: World leading Global Consulting firm is growing by 20% this year and has huge plans for its established clientele engaged in the assessment of migrating to the S4 HANA platfform. No business covers more countries, technnologies and excellence for delivery.
Describe the role: SAP ECC certified Consultant? Time to get your skills enhanced in S/4 HANA environment? SAP ECC/MM Lead required for ground breaking Global projects for Fortune 500 clients. You will have a desire to deliver world class Logistic Solutions and able to demonstrate leadership skills for matrix staff onshore and offshore as well as stakeholder management.
You will be a Logistics Migration Expert (Simple Logistics ideally) with skills in design strategies for database systems as well as set standards for operations, programming and security. You will be familiar with SAP Activate Methodology and integration to SAP CO.
· Project delivery for S/4HANA Greenfield and Migration (ECC to S/4HANA)
· Global experience in OTC, P2P, Product Costing, Material Ledger with Actual Costing and Split Valuation
· CO-PA design, configuration, and reporting
· Cost Center Accounting (Overhead expenses and allocations) and Internal Orders
· Matrix management: able to coordinate and direct offshore Controlling resource
· Integration with Financial Accounting and BPC solutions (Planning and Consolidations)
· Strong leadership and communication skills for project and stakeholder management
· Ability to travel 4 days per week is REQUIRED.
· Provide architecture guidance and support to technical leads
· Support bids and presales
What profile you're looking for: Fluent Dutch candidates will be fast-tracked! The role will allow you to see the world so ability to travel to clients as necessary is vital.
Graduate, SAP ECC certified, Logistics SME, Consulting experience & track record
Essential: one full life-cycle implementation experience at global scale (1503, 1605, 1610)
Outgoing personality able to demonstrate ability to create user groups or presentations
Identify data trends and build recommendations
Great analytical skills and critical thinking skills
Personal accountability and strong work ethic
Ability to prioritize and multi-task
Deadline and detail-oriented
Able to travel & work in any EU country without a visa restriction
Any other information or benefits: Opportunity to be exposed to HANA2, Modern Data Warehousing and AI. Lots of technical personal development on offer and years of great projects. EU passport holders are the priority due to security considerations.