Change Manager/Communications ManagerRegister for Job Alert
I am currently supporting a global consultancy in their search for a 'Contracts Manager' to join them on a contract basis, located in Luxembourg for an exciting project.
The ideal candidate will be working alongside the head of the unit who is responsible for 30+ contracts with different suppliers and related to different framework contracts. Your role will be to assist him in managing these contracts in a professional manner.
The candidates daily tasks will include:
- Deep diving in all framework contracts to understand the scope, responsibilities, possibilities and constraints of each parties.
- Monitoring the specific contracts' budget and consumption
- Plan request process (new business, renewal) to ensure that the projects start on-time.
- Managing the ordering process by drafting the Terms of Reference
- Manage relationship with suppliers
Key requirements for this role include:
- Previously experienced within reading and understanding of commercial contracts
- Experience as an administrative PM/PMO/SDM
- Good English language skills.
Please get in touch to hear more regarding this fantastic opportunity.