Principle Network Analysis ResearcherRegister for Job Alert
Employment type: full-time, permanent
An industry-leading ICT company is seeking a Principal Network Analysis Researcher to join their intelligent network research team in Paris. When most companies are downsizing and cutting research budget nowadays, this company's R&D Centres worldwide are buzzing with activities and they’ve become the top patent filers globally. They spare no expense to further scientific progress to gain industry competitiveness. You will join a galaxy of accomplished scientists and be equipped with all the necessary means to focus on the next big innovation, worry-free. Some of their employees describe it as a researcher’s utopia.
Your ideas and hard work can benefit 1/3 of the world's population served by this company's technology. So if you eat, sleep and breathe new technologies and are passionate about innovations, please get in touch ASAP!!
Responsibilities of the Principal Network Analysis Researcher:
• Using big data, artificial intelligence, and telemetry technology, to develop intelligent services for future agile, automatic, and simplified network management solutions. The research focus is intelligent OAM of networks (datacenter, campus). Research interests include failure localisation, failure prediction and anomaly detection.
• Identify the long-term technological trends in the field of network intelligence, identify key needs and key technologies to enable business success.
• Be responsible for the research on algorithms for network management, apply intelligent OAM algorithms to specific scenarios, and enhance the core competitiveness of related products.
• Build collaborative relationships and set up collaborative projects with industry partners and top-tier academic research institutes.
Qualifications for the Principal Network Analysis Researcher:
• A master’s degree or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, or a related field
• Extensive experience in related fields such as big data, artificial intelligence, and telemetry, in a top telecom company, or top university / research institute.
• Knowledge of network equipment and business; understanding of network planning, layout, optimisation, operation, maintenance and other related fields.
• Machine learning (such as classification, anomaly detection, prediction, transfer learning, reinforcement learning), deep learning algorithms and platforms.
• Java, Python, Scala and other programming languages.
• Telemetry / data acquisition experience is preferred
• Ability to initiate and lead new ideas and initiatives in collaboration with both external and internal partners
• Excellent English communication skills - presentation, oral and writing
Principal Network Analysis Researcher (Machine Learning / AI, Fixed Network)