Senior User ResearcherRegister for Job Alert
Senior User Researcher
High profile client in Birmingham is looking for an experience Senior User Researcher to join a an established Digital Team. The successful individual will be proven in working in an Agile environment and conducting research to support the successful development of Digital services.
- Gather and analyse data on user behaviour using appropriate methods, including contextual observations, pop-up testing, iterative usability tests, surverys, analytics, and online experiments.
- Work with UX Designers, Product Managers, Developers and professionals to prioritise research and identify opportunities in a fast paced, rapidly changing team.
- Drive user needs into product delivery by ensuring teams consistent involvement and understanding of user research.
- Understand and contribute to assisted digital service design.
- Demonstrate expertise in working as part of an Agile delivery team and contribute to Agile team values and culture.
- Proven hands on experience in user research at a senior level.
- In depth understanding of user-centred design principles and tools.
- Experience working directly with UX design, software development and content design team members.