Lead Architect - Leadership, Change, Transformation, Delivery, Agile, Micro Services, CloudRegister for Job Alert
Digital, Data & Technology
United Kingdom & ROI
Up to £1000 per day
22.03.2018 03:28 PM
Lead Technical Architect - Leadership, Change, Transformation, Delivery, Agile, Micro Services, Cloud
Urgent opportunity for a experienced Lead Architect to join an existing large scale programme of work in London.
- Ensure that the architecture team produce and work to a technology vision that is congruent with the business and programme visions.
- Deliver architecture in an agile environment where not all of the requirements are know at the outset.
- Help to decide on the component designs, software design patterns and architecture standards that the architecture team will produce.
- Manage a number of architects directly and create a structure that meets the needs of the programme.
- Ensure the key architecture decisions go through the governance process.
- Deliver architecture designs, advice, and guidance to the overall architecture plan.
- Provide continuous advice and guidance to architects to ensure that high quality and consistent outputs are produced.
- Manage a number of key senior stakeholders and ensure that they are bought in to the key design decisions.
- Provide advice and guidance on modern development techniques and technologies such as micro services, continuous deployment and delivery and cloud deployment.
- Previous experience leading a team of 10+ Architects.
- Previous experience of leading a team on a large programme which has delivered software and business change.
- Previous experience of working in an agile environment.
- Proven experience in Micro Services, continuous deployment and delivery and cloud deployment.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.