Data & Analytics Manager - Reports, Analysis, BI, SalesforceRegister for Job Alert
Data & Analytics Manager - Reports, Analysis, BI, Salesforce
1 YEAR FIXED TERM APPOINTMENT
We are looking for a Data & Analytics Manager to ensure our client is creating value from their data and analysis. The analytics measure the state of products, what users are doing, and how they are engaging platforms, and how the team is heading towards their goals. It is not just about the 'What' but the 'Why', and being able to drive performance.
The role is located within a Matrix environment within a programme, working with leads, external delivery partners and a number of senior stakeholders.
- Take ownership of the data and reporting model.
- Providing technical insight and analysis into different datasets.
- Mining complex data, creating statistical models and producing reports and dashboards.
- Identifying critical success factors for the business, how they are measured, tracked, reported on and improved.
- Applying User Experience (UX) and design thinking concepts to help identify KPI's and how they are used to improve performance.
- Ensuring that new products or functionality on the platform have the right data-points mapped and integrated in order to provide full insight and analytics.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Proven capability to take a wide range of data and be able to spot, monitor and interpret trends and create insight reports.
- Ability to develop a suite of scheduled reports and dashboards through regular stakeholder engagement.
- Experience in establishing day to day monitoring and reporting of performance of all activity.
- Experience in developing a continuous improvement process, making decisions based on data and ensuring products a delivered to user needs.
- Excellent IT and analytical skills, with expert use of tools such as Excel, Access (or other Databases), Power BI (or other BI services) and Salesforce.
- Experience in engaging with product users and turning user insight into product improvements.
- Experience in setting, monitoring and reporting measurable product performance.
- Utilise robust project management principles in ensuring the successful delivery of requirements.